30th Jul 2017
Prove that your company group is tough enough by taking on the famous Tough Guy and Gal Challenge in the Corporate Challenge!
In this ultimate off road challenge your group will test themselves on a course that includes swamps, net climbs, natural and man made obstacles, mud mud and more mud.
This is a chance for your company to get together outside of work hours, train, work on team bonding, swap the business attire for fancy dress and take on the 6km run or walk course option in the fight for the Corporate Challenge title!
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a corporate name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Corporate Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your corporate entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Corporate division must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors or suppliers to the company.
How it works?!
Available for the 6km course option only!!
Get together a team of at least 5 people, create a corporate name and enter yourselves for the challenge. You must have a minimum of 5 team members, there are no maximum number of members in Corporate Team.
The Corporate Challenge trophy will be awarded to the first team of five competing in the 6km event. Your combined individual placings will be used to calculate your overall team placing. Plus – all your team members are eligible for individual grade positions. For example; if your top 5 team places are 14th Male, 22nd Male, 32nd Male, 4th Female and 19th Female mean your team total is 14 + 22 + 32 + 4 + 19 = 91 points
All members of your Corporate team must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors, or suppliers to the company.
What is the cost to enter a Corporate Team
Standard or bulk entry fees apply for corporate teams. Cost is $65 per person until the end of April. From the 1st May until two weeks before event date price is $70 per person then goes up to $80. If you have a group of 20 or more people then you are eligible for the bulk entry discount which is $60 per person.
How to register a Corporate Team
Option 1: If you would like to enter a Corporate team please get your team manager to register a team by selecting the “Register New Team” from the home page of the online registration page.
Once you have created a new team with a name and password you will then receive an email with this information.
As the team manager you can either enter all your team members yourself or forward the email with your
team name and password onto your team members to enter themselves.
- Click on the “Tough Guy & Gal’s Register Here” button on the online registration page
- Each person needs to select the venue you wish to compete at
- Under that venue option you will see the Corporate Challenge – 6km only entry type
- You must select this entry type and proceed onto the next page
- At the bottom of the next page is where you will be asked for your team name and password
- You can then continue with your registration to the payment section and once payment has been made your Corporate Challenge entry is complete.
Option 2: You can fill in entry forms and email them with proof of payment to email@example.com
or post them along with payment or proof of payment to:
Tough Guy & Gal
PO Box 324
What you can win!
The winning team at each venue will take home a stunning Corporate Trophy and prize! So you can get together after the event to celebrate your achievements.
Corporate Challenge Dates and Venues
Wellington – Saturday 27th May
Hamilton – Sunday 11th June
Auckland – Sunday 2nd July
Hawke’s Bay – Sunday 30th July
Palmerston North – Saturday 5th August
Rotorua – Saturday 19th August