5th Sep 2015
Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Challenge
So you’re tough, but are you tough enough to take on the Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge!!
Entries for the Wellington event have sold out. Online entries are closed except to those with outstanding pin codes. No late entries will be taken on the day.
Change of venue
The Wellington Tough Guy and Gal Challenge will now be held at Camp Wainui, 203 Coast Road, Wainuiomata.
If you want to get down and dirty and have a whole lot of fun, then these unique off-road running events are for you.
The events are open to both male and female competitors who are 13 years of age and older. Challenge yourself on a course that includes swamp crossings, a spiders web net climb, crawl under barb wire, beautiful native bush trails, tunnels, hurdles, a climbing frame not to mention, mud mud and more mud!
Our events have awesome spot prizes, merit prizes, amazing goodie bags, souvenir coffee mugs, challenging obstacles, a fun atmosphere and plenty of free parking.
Grab your friends, workmates or family together for a truly amazing experience! This is New Zealand’s original mud run series with events across the whole North Island including Wellington, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Auckland, Hawke’s Bay and Rotorua.
Cure Kids are the official charity of the 2015 Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge Series. Show your support by taking part in this event and fundraise to help Kiwi kids. Click here to set up your own online fundraising page!
All Tough Guy & Gal Entries
• Every entry regardless of category or entry type is an Individual entry.
• If your group has 20 or more people then you are eligible for a group discount, however you are still all individual entries.
• A group of less than 20 people are still individual entries and need to enter individually online or via entry form.
Corporate Challenge Division
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a corporate name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Corporate Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your corporate entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Lone Star Corporate division must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors or suppliers to the company.
2015 Events Calendar
6th June: Palmerston North
13th June: Hamilton
27th, 28th June & 4th, 5th July: Auckland
25th July: Tough Guy & Gal, Hawke’s Bay
8th, 15th and 22nd August: Rotorua
5th September: Wellington