1st Jul 2017
Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Challenge
So you’re tough, but are you tough enough to take on the Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge!?
Online Entries are now closed for Auckland Junior Tough Guy and Gal Challenges on the 27th and 28th June!
You can still enter on the day for the Junior Tough Guy and Gal event on Wednesday 28th June from 8.30am to 9.30am at Helensville Tennis Club, 124 Rautawhiri Road. CASH or CHEQUE only!! Late entry cost is $25.
Auckland – Change of venue!!! Please Note: NEW AUCKLAND VENUE
The new venue is just 9 minutes on from the old venue. We have found another fantastic farm to have the course on and the registration, Start and Finish Line and Prize giving will be based at the Helensville Tennis Club.
The Auckland new venues address is Helensville Tennis Club, 124 Rautawhiri Road. Registration will be at the Tennis Centre.
Event photos are available at www.marathon-photos.com
If you want to get down and dirty and have a whole lot of fun, then these unique off-road running events are for you.
The events are open to both male and female competitors who are 13 years of age and older. Challenge yourself on a course that includes swamp crossings, a spiders web net climb, crawl under barb wire, beautiful native bush trails, tunnels, hurdles, a climbing frame not to mention, mud mud and more mud!
Our events have awesome spot prizes, merit prizes, amazing goodie bags, souvenir coffee mugs, challenging obstacles, a fun atmosphere and plenty of free parking.
Grab your friends, workmates or family together for a truly amazing experience! This is New Zealand’s original mud run series with events across the whole North Island including Wellington, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Auckland, Hawke’s Bay and Rotorua.
Cure Kids are the official charity of the Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Challenge! Click here for more information.
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a corporate name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Corporate Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your corporate entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Lone Star Corporate division must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors or suppliers to the company.
Gym/Sports Club Challenge
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a team name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Gym Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Gym Challenge must be members or employees.
2017 Events Calendar
27th May: Wellington
10th and 11th June: Hamilton
1st and 2nd July: Auckland
30th July: Hawke’s Bay
5th August: Palmerston North
19th and 26th August: Rotorua