31st Jul 2016
Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Challenge
So you’re tough, but are you tough enough to take on the Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge!?
The Wellington event has now SOLD OUT!
Online entries for the Hawke’s Bay event are now closed. On the day entries will be taken between 8.30 and 10.30am on Sunday.
Event photos are available at www.marathon-photos.com
If you want to get down and dirty and have a whole lot of fun, then these unique off-road running events are for you.
The events are open to both male and female competitors who are 13 years of age and older. Challenge yourself on a course that includes swamp crossings, a spiders web net climb, crawl under barb wire, beautiful native bush trails, tunnels, hurdles, a climbing frame not to mention, mud mud and more mud!
Our events have awesome spot prizes, merit prizes, amazing goodie bags, souvenir coffee mugs, challenging obstacles, a fun atmosphere and plenty of free parking.
Grab your friends, workmates or family together for a truly amazing experience! This is New Zealand’s original mud run series with events across the whole North Island including Wellington, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Auckland, Hawke’s Bay and Rotorua.
Cure Kids are the official charity of the 2016 Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Challenge! Last year Tough Guy & Gal participants raised almost $40,000 for Cure Kids. Our goal is to hit $50,000 in 2016, but to do that we need your help. Click here for more information.
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a corporate name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Corporate Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your corporate entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Lone Star Corporate division must be employees, relatives, partners of, contractors or suppliers to the company.
NEW Gym/Sports Club Challenge
• You are still entered individually and all have individual placing’s recorded, but you are also linked under a team name. A minimum of 5 people and no maximum is required.
• For the Gym Challenge Trophy – the top 5 placing’s from any of your entries will be used to determine your group placing.
• All members of the Gym Challenge must be members or employees.
2016 Events Calendar
28th May: Palmerston North
11th and 12th June: Hamilton
2nd and 3rd July: Auckland
31st July: Hawke’s Bay
6th August: Wellington – SOLD OUT!
20th and 27th August: Rotorua